Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Resolutions....

I have people asking me what am I going to do when the 40 days are up, and I have thought and then I thought...and I thought some more and I have decided that I will be starting Body For Life and I have also asked a few to join me and if I haven't asked you yet, well I strongly encourage it.  I have chosen the Body For Life 12 week program because it is the perfect balance of foods as well as a balanced work-out routine.  I will be having a meeting with me and the other girls (or boys) on December 10th to get the plan down.  Don't worry we will not be starting before the Holidays, because it seems that that is something most people will not do and thought that I was absolutely NUTZ for doing it over Thanksgiving, but I choose to believe I was strong, I had will-power and I like a good challenge!

Anywho we will be planning this 12 week program on the 10th so we will be ready and prepared to start our New Year's Resolutions.  Did you know what the top two New Years Resolutions are by the way????....Well I do..Number One: To Lose Weight (big surprise) and Number Two: Be healthier (which goes hand-in-hand with number one.) Do you know why 99.9% of people fail their Resolutions???....BECAUSE, they do not have a proper plan in place AHEAD of time and so they give up before they even begin.

I will not and cannot do that this year!  I mean after all my Birthday is on New Years Day, so who am I to fail on such tradition : D  Nope, not this year!  We will be planning 21 days in advance so get all your cravings and Christmas cookies eaten by then because whoever decides to join me I absolutely will not let you back down!  BEWARE!

Some may ask why I care, or why I would be willing to hound you like a dog if your not keeping good on your resolution,  it's because I really do care, I know exactly what it is like to feel those things you hate feeling day after day and also I know exactly what it is like feeling like you are the only one who thinks those hateful things about yourself and how you could spend all day looking in the mirror and it wouldn't matter because your only growing older.  I also know after all the self loathing and all the nights and countless events you spent feeling uncomfortable, feeling like everyone was not really looking at you, not really seeing you for who you were, just seeing your faults, those negative things you see, after all of that and all the days, months and even years of feeling this way somethings gotta give.  I finally got tired of not seeing what everybody else really saw in me, all the good things all the quirky and kind characteristics that I hold are like no one else and I am the only one who holds them, so why was I lying to myself, listening to the enemy whisper in my ear saying I was not good enough, and you know what I'm not good enough but with God I am, and that beats anything nasty the enemy has to say about me.

You just have to get to the point where your sick and tired of feeling awful.  Nothing will  ever change, no compliment, no nice gesture, no hair-cut or new wardrobe will ever suffice.  You will have to decide in your mind that you will change and that you will not listen to those lies any longer and then DON'T.  It is very important that you DON'T.  If any of you readers would like to join the 12 week challenge I will be blogging along the way and may even set up a web page for it so you all can participate online as well.  I will keep you updated and if you want to get involved start early and read Body For Life or you can also go to their web page and read more there.  I really hope you decide to join me for the next leg of this journey only 10 days left of the old and then in with the NEW YEAR!!! Bidding you all a farewell and goodnight till tomorrow!

Warm Regards,
Candace

Low Carb Chili

Ground Beef, cooked
1 medium onion, diced
1 package of mushrooms, diced
1 small can of tomato paste
chili seasoning
Worstheshire Sauce, dash

cook beef and then add all other ingredients, the longer you let simmer the better it is, dish out and add cheddar cheese and sour cream on top, enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment