Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try.

So it has been a couple weeks and I am doing great!  I am even losing more weight and that is always good!  I'm not going to lie I went a little nutz the first day and pretty much ate any carbohydrate that was put in front of me, but in moderation of course : D  It is really amazing how your view on food changes after you decide that it isn't the "end all be all" of life.  You decide that you don't have to shove your face full of all the little things that you want because you have the rest of your life to enjoy them, whats the rush?

I will be giving you a sneak peak into what myself and any others that will be joining the 12 week Body for Life challenge that we will be starting on January 10th, 2011.  This is a plan I chose because I want to continue my progress and as long as I'm losing weight I might as well look good doing so.

This whole thing is not about losing weight anymore or even about feeling my best, it's about inspiring myself and in return that has inspired others to do the same thing or anything that they have desired to do.  There is nothing better then knowing that you are fulfilling your destiny, that the pieces are finally fitting together and you learn new things about yourself everyday, which you never thought would be possible because how can you know so little about the very person you are, but it is all too easy to slip into a "comfortable coma" never reaching your full potential, never following your dreams or becoming who you were destined to be.  BUT what if, what if we just stopped, stopped everything we were doing and for one moment we took the time to seek God, seek ourselves, seek our desires and then made a decision to change, change everything we thought we were and were unhappy with and do it all different, and it all starts with a thought, just a simple thought followed by an action and a great deal of determination.

This is why I have decided to start the 12 weeks Body for Life so that I could take the thought I first had, to lose weight, and make it into something greater, something more and something that would push my self and make myself a better me.  It is so easy to just go, go, go and before we know it we have spent our whole life going when we should have been DOING.  I have made up my mind to DO something and this is only the being my friends and it can be the beginning for you as well.  So please if any of you want to join me in my challenge then please don't hesitate to message me or send a comment my way and I will help you any way that I can.

I know that there is a reason why people say "You can do anything  YOU put YOUR MIND to." It is a saying that has been holding true in my life for the last couple months and I suspect it will be a life long virtue of mine, because I truly believe, NO I KNOW, that it if you can gain control of your MIND then you can do anything and everything and will achieve all things that you CHOOSE to do.

I hope you will all join me on my next journey, I will be posting regularly to keep you updated and also motivated.  I know that we can all achieve "the impossible", because the only reason that something is "impossible" is because you made up your mind that it was, now it is up to you to make up your mind that it is not.  I hope you all have a lovely Holiday and please join me in the New Year with reaching your dreams! I bid you all a farewell till......very soon :D

Warm Regards,
Candace

Fruit and Granola Parfait

Strawberries, Bluberries, diced
Honey Granola
Lite, Nonfat, Vanilla Yogurt (I use Dannon)

combine and enjoy: D this one is so yummy it is my new desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment