Sunday, March 20, 2011

Examination


Examination

Why is it that we go through this life concerning ourselves with the littlest things that have no real value and yet they can consume our very existence. Our whole being is caught up in this twisted toxic thing that occupies our minds and distracts us from why we are really placed here on this earth.

Who cares what so and so said and what they did last week that really annoyed you, or how they offended you in some way , or how they could possibly think that for one second they have their life all put together, does it really matter? When I think about all the wasted seconds, hours, days I have spent on things that have no value it leads me to want to change, there is something within me that is much stronger, that has more to offer then the latest gossip or how big of a home I have or how new my car is or what the latest fashion trend is, I mean honestly is there anything more important than living your life how you were meant to live it. There could be someone that you were suppose to help and because you were too busy in "wasted-time-land" they may never even meet you. It's all connected, you can't fulfill your purpose with out the help of someone else, wether it be your family, a friend or a perfect stranger...and so it is with someone else that may not get to their purpose because you were MIA. Are you willing to take that chance? ...That possibility....that is a hefty risk my friend that I am not willing or wanting to be responsible for, and while I am sure God would just send someone else to replace me if I chose to be so careless I would rather it be the way it was meant to be.

I have a feeling I was meant to do something great, something life changing, something world shaking, something that would have massive impact on society and so are you, there is no book written specifically for you that takes you step-by-step on how to accomplish your dreams, there is something to be said of figuring it out on your own, there is a sense of great accomplishment and determination once you finally reach that end result. I will never reach it if I never try.

Your life is staring you in the face and daring you to take the first step...if you don't someone else will, your destiny will not wait forever, your life begins NOW this second, this moment, there is no pause button or quick re-wind, this is it, the time is now and it is definitely not on your side, I don't want to be gray-haired and sixty before I realize that all the things I wanted to do...all the goals I wanted to fulfill was wasted because I procrastinated my destiny.

There is no second chance, no nine lives...you live once and you get what you give, and on that day when it all comes to an end and it's just you and our Maker and He asks you if you lived to the utmost and if you accomplished your destiny and if you helped when you could have and loved with all your heart....there will be no one to blame your failures on, or talk your way out of the problem, or rely on someone else to step in and answer for you, no, it'll be the one moment of truth where you have to be completely honest and I am just not willing to give a disappointed answer! So I will continue each day as best as I can, love as much as I can, give compassion when compassion is due, lend a hand when someone needs more than two and always strive to reach my purpose, because is there anything really more important? I bid you all a farewell til next time!

Warm Regards,
Candace

Baja Shrimp Tacos
De-vained and No Tails, Shrimp
Taco Seasonings
1/2 cup of Corn
1 Avocado
1 Tomato
1/2 White Onion
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
Whole Wheat or Corn Tortillas
Black Beans
Jalapenos
Lime

Cook shrimp in a large pan with taco seasonings, corn and squeeze the juice of one lime. In a food processor mix together onion, tomato and jalapenos until it resembles salsa, squeeze some lime in this mix as well. Warm tortillas in the oven. Assemble tacos with shrimp mix, cheese, avocado (diced), salsa mix, black beans and jalapenos, Enjoy :D

1 comment:

  1. Always a good reminder! To live in the now and to focus on what is really important.

    I love you!
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete