Thursday, February 23, 2012

YOU

Let me start off by saying that it is amazing how great I feel after eating whole REAL foods.  It is really remarkable how your body responds to healthy eating.  I am actually excited about waking up and making healthy choices throughout the day.

I really believe it is imperative to our quality of life by choosing a natural whole lifestyle.  Now that that has been said, let me say this, the way we treat our bodies shows how we view ourselves.  Think about it, you see a nice fit, toned women at a restaurant or out and about, do you really think she got that way by eating a quarter pounder the meal before?  Do you think she would ever even think to order something like that or cook it at home for that matter?  Nope, she is the one ordering a salad, a nice cut of meat and a side of steamed veggies or opting out her white bread for whole grain. It's because she cares about herself, she cares what her body looks like, she cares about her health and most of all she respects herself enough to not waiver.

If you do this, you truly learn to respect yourself and love yourself and learn how to really be happy I promise you others around you will thank you for it.  Once you are happy with who you are and make the decisions that lead to your destiny your family will be better for it, you will be better wives to your husbands, better mothers to your children and better friends.  You can only be one person, why not make it the best you, why not wake up and feel healthy and happy and loved instead of lethargic, sluggish and unwanted?  Is that how you want to live your life?  If you make a decision to do this it's going to make you the person you were always meant to be and your family will be stronger for it, your children will learn from it and you'll be your own biggest fan.  I mean if you're going to be cheering for somebody it might as well be yourself, right?  

I hope we can all take the time for ourselves so that we can be better at all the things we were meant to live for.  Until we meet again, I bid you all a farewell and goodnight!

Warm regards,

Candace
  
 
This is what I like to take on the go when I'm in a rush!  They are not 100% clean and natural but they are pretty close.  I am trying to slowly get myself off of all preservatives : ) and it is a process let me tell you!
This is my Salad w. Goat Cheese, Cucumbers and Red Onion.  Sorry that it is half eaten, whoops ;D
Oh this is just a little ole place I like to call heaven!  I love stopping here on my lunch, it is about a block a way and so fun, I could spend hours in here!
After visiting the co-op I was a little hungry from all that looking so I had a little snacky ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment